To print labels from the Management Console with the Zebra LP2824, you must set up the printer with your computer's default printer drivers.
Setting Up Your Printer
To set up your printer and support printing from the Management Console:
- Open the System Preferences on the Mac:
- Click Printers and Scanners and click the plus button to add a new printer:
- Make sure the Zebra LP2824 is connected. When it is, it will show in the list of available printers.
- When prompted to select a driver, select the default option presented: Zebra EPL2 Label Printer. Click OK:
After you select the drivers and add the printer, you will be able to use the printer from the Management Console.
Printing Labels from the Management Console
Now that you've set up your printer to print from your computer, you can print labels from the Management Console. To do this:
- In the Management Console ([yoursubdomain].revelup.com), navigate to Inventory.
- Find the product you want to print labels for and click the next to the product.
- Select Print Tags from the dropdown menu.
- Select the label type and number of labels, then click Print:
- This will download a PDF to your computer. Open the PDF document and print it, using the following options:
- Destination: Select your Zebra LP2824 printer.
- Paper Size: Select the label size.
- Fit to Page: Check this box.