With Revel's automatic report delivery functionality, you can set up when, where, and which reports are sent out.
Enabling Report Auto Delivery
To set up automatic reports:
- On the Management Console ([yoursubdomain].revelup.com), go to the Settings tab and click Clear Selections:
- Type Email address in the search box. In the left side menu, check the box for Email Address so the settings appear on the right side of the screen:
- There are two ways to set up automatic report delivery:
- Next to the report name, enter the delivery email address(es) in the Email field and select the delivery increment from the When drop-down menu. If you want to send a report or alert to multiple email addresses, separate the emails with a comma or semicolon:
- Click Email Report Jobs to set up more specific alerts:
- In the Email Report Jobs window, click + Add Email Report Jobs:
- Fill out the details for the report job:
- Name: The name of the report job. For instance, Weekly Numbers.
- Reports: The Reports to be included in the revolving delivery. Supported reports are:
- Sales Summary
- Product Mix
- Product Inventory Summary
- Ingredient Inventory Summary
- Trending Sales (weekly only)
- Format: The format in which the reports are delivered. Supported formats are:
- Time Period: How often the reports will be sent. Supported time periods are:
- Daily: Reports are sent every day and contain data from that day.
- Weekly: Reports are sent at the start of each week and contain data from the previous week.
- Monthly: Reports are sent at the start of each month and contain data from the previous month.
- Quarterly: Reports are sent January 1st, April 1st, July 1st, and October 1st. They contain data from the previous quarter.
- Yearly: Reports are sent January 1st and contain data from the previous year.
- Establishment(s): The establishment data to be included in the reports.
- Target Type: Specifies whether to send the report data to various email addresses, or to web servers. To send to a web server, select the HTTP option.
- For Emails- Enter the name of the target email addresses. Multiple addresses should be separated by commas.
- For Webs Servers- Enter:
- Address: Web address of the server.
- Login: Authorized username for the server.
- Password: The password for the username.
- Active: Specifies if the report job is active or inactive. If the box is checked, it's active. If it's unchecked, it's inactive.
- Click Save when done:
Editing Report Jobs
To edit an existing report job:
- On the Management Console, go to Settings>Email Address.
- Click Email Report Jobs.
- Click the icon in line with the report job you want to edit:
- Make your changes and then click Save.