If you have a barcode scanner connected to your Revel system, you can print out scannable shelf edge labels (that contain a scannable barcode and price) directly from the Management Console.
Printing Price Labels
To print product shelf edge labels:
- In the Management Console ([yoursubdomain].revelup.com), go to the Products tab.
- Select all products whose labels you want to print. Do this by checking the boxes for entire categories, subcategories, or individual products:
- Next, Click the icon and select Print Price Label from the drop-down menu:
- In the Print Price Tags window that appears, enter the Quantity you want to print for each selected product, then click Print:
- Your tags will export to a PDF document that you can print from a printer connected to your computer: