Please contact Revel Support to enable this integration.
Revel now supports LoyaltyPlant program. "LoyaltyPlant' settings have been added to the Gifts, Rewards, and Admin Cards settings. When enabled, the LoyaltyPlant integration will function as such:
For Gift Items:
- On the LoyaltyPlant mobile app, the customer will choose gift products for redemption and the system will generate a QR code on their mobile phone.
- On POS, the user will go to pay screen and tap the "Redeem rewards" button. A “Waiting for QR code” pop-up window will open, allowing the customer to scan the QR code using the barcode scanner.
- Once the QR code is scanned, the POS will add gift items to the order.
- Gift items have discounts attached (configured by LoyaltyPlant). In most general cases, the discount will be a 100% item discount.
- If a gift item requires modifiers, the POS will prompt for modifier before adding the item. When modifiers are selected and user taps add button - product will be added to the order. If press cancel - product will not be added.
- If the LoyaltyPlant response includes a custom message, the POS will show this message before adding items.
- If the LoyaltyPlant response includes customer info (name), it will be added to the order as Call Name.
- The user will create an order on the POS
- On the LoyaltyPlant mobile app, the customer will select Pay with points option. They will then enter payment amount and the system will generate a QR code on their mobile phone.
- On the POS from pay screen, the user will tap the Redeem rewards" button. A “Waiting for QR code” pop-up window will open, allowing the customer to scan the QR code using barcode scanner.
- Once the QR code is scanned, the POS will process the request via LoyaltyPlant.
- If the “Show payment prompt” setting is enabled in the Management Console, the POS will show the prompt before adding the payment: “Pay $x.xx with Points?”. Otherwise, the POS will add payment without the prompt.
- If the balance due = 0 after payment, the POS will close the order and the “Redeem reward” button will be disabled.
To Refund Payments
- On the POS, the user will go to pay screen and tap the "Refund" button followed by the LoyaltyPlant payment for refund. Please note that only full refunds are supported. Tips and gratuity may not be refunded.
- The POS will process the refund.