NOTE: Contact Revel Support to enable this integration.
Revel now supports LoyaltyPlant integration. LoyaltyPlant settings have been added to the Gifts, Rewards, and Admin Cards settings. When enabled, the LoyaltyPlant integration functions as such:
LoyaltyPlant Gift Items
- On the LoyaltyPlant mobile app, the customer will choose gift products for redemption and the system will generate a QR code on their mobile phone.
- On the Point of Sale, the user will go to the pay screen and tap the Redeem rewards button. A Waiting for QR code pop-up window will open, allowing the customer to scan the QR code using the barcode scanner.
- Once the QR code is scanned, the Point of Sale will add gift items to the order.
- Gift items have discounts attached, configured by LoyaltyPlant. In most general cases, the discount will be a 100% item discount.
- If a gift item requires modifiers, the Point of Sale will prompt for modifiers before adding the item. When any modifiers are selected and the customer taps Add, the modifiers are added to the order. If the user taps Cancel, the product is not added to the order.
- If the LoyaltyPlant response includes a custom message, the Point of Sale will show this message before adding items.
- If the LoyaltyPlant response includes customer info (name), it will be added to the order as the Call Name.
- The user will create an order on the Point of Sale.
- On the LoyaltyPlant mobile app, the customer will select Pay with points option. They will then enter payment amount and the system will generate a QR code on their mobile phone.
- On the Point of Sale payment screen, the user will tap the Redeem Rewards button. A "Waiting for QR code" pop-up window will open, allowing the customer to scan the QR code with a barcode scanner.
- If using a wired scanner, scan the QR code with the scanner.
- If using a Bluetooth scanner, double tap the barcode scanner trigger to raise the iPad keyboard. Scan the QR code and tap Enter on the iPad keyboard.
- Once the QR code is scanned, the Point of Sale will process the request via LoyaltyPlant.
- If the "Show payment prompt" setting is enabled in the Management Console, the Point of Sale will show the prompt before adding the payment: "Pay $x.xx with Points?". Otherwise, the Point of Sale will add payment without the prompt.
- If the balance due after payment is zero, the Point of Sale will close the order and the "Redeem reward" button will be disabled.
- On the Point of Sale, the user will go to pay screen and tap the "Refund" button followed by the LoyaltyPlant payment for refund. Please note that only full refunds are supported. Tips and gratuity may not be refunded.
- The Point of Sale will process the refund.