The Revel Point of Sale provides the ability to reorder items from a list of previous orders on the customer's Orders screen. To do this:
- On the Point of Sale, tap Manage Customers:
- Select a customer by tapping their name.
- Tap View Past Orders:
- Tap Display All Orders.
- Tap an order to expand it.
- Tap Reorder to clone the products from that original order as closely as possible. This will not include any inactive items or modifiers:
- On the order screen, the customer may run the discount calculator, add or remove service fees and taxes, and display the final results. The cashier may remove or edit items before tapping Pay or Send:
On the Kiosk, customers can reorder recent orders from their profile screen:
Note: If some of the items and modifiers are now inactive, a footnote will appear near the bottom of the Customer's Orders screen with the text that reads: "Some of the modifiers above are no longer available".