If you accept tips at your establishment, you can adjust tip amounts and process all credit card payments at once through the main Point of Sale Batch Process screen.
- Depending on your role permissions, log in to the Point of Sale as a manager or Owner.
- On the dashboard, tap Payments Waiting to Batch.
- You will see all orders with unprocessed credit card payments.
- Locate the order that needs to be adjusted. You can search by Order ID, Transaction #, Last 4 Credit Card Digits, Card Holder Last Name, or Card Holder First Name.
- Once you locate the order that needs to be adjusted, enter the tip amount for each order in the Tip field. If you do not accept tips, omit this step.
- Tap Capture in line with the individual order to accept the amount for a single order.You can also fill in the tip fields for all orders and tap Capture All in the top right corner to capture all payments at once.(Please note that once a payment is captured, it cannot be altered).
- A Capture All Transactions window will appear. Tap Yes to confirm that you want to capture all unprocessed credit card payments:
- Once an order is captured, it will disappear from the Batch Process screen.
If the iPad stations are in a syncing environment, only one batch process is necessary from the main station. If the iPads are not in a syncing environment, the batch process will have to be completed on each POS station.