Before performing a test transaction, we recommend you enable Training Mode on your Point of Sale. This mode allows you to teach your employees how to use the system, without actually affecting your sales and reports. On the Point of Sale, go to Settings > Manager > POS settings. Turn on Enable Test Mode, then tap Done.
Note: When you are ready to start conducting actual, please be sure to disable Training Mode. This is found under Manager > Settings > POS Settings > Enable Test Mode.
How to Complete an Order
- On the Point of Sale, begin by adding an item to the Order screen. You can add items by tapping the product button or using the search box to find the item by Name, Barcode, SKU, or Alternate Lookup ID.
- If keeping track of customer history, select the Customers tab and add the customer name.
- Notice that you have an Order Number listed at the top of the page. This number is unique for each individual transaction and cannot be reset.
- To edit a specific product the order, tap the product name from the left side of the screen. The right side of the screen will display several action options:
Setting Description Set Quantity Allows you to increase the quantity of the product to be added to the Order screen Service Fee Adds an additional percentage fee or flat rate to the product Remove Tax Removes the tax on this particular product Override Price Price adjustments Inventory lookup Find out how many inventory quantities you have for this specific product Special Request A free field to enter notes from the customer
- When your products are ready to be paid for, tap the Pay button and proceed with the Cash or Credit Transactions.