The Price Life Cycle tool gives you the ability to schedule price changes for your products in advance. This feature is useful when planning for promotional events for your business.
How to Create a Price LIfe Cycle
- In the Management Console ([yoursubdomain].revelup.com), begin by navigating to the Products tab. Then select Price Life Cycle.
- Click Add Price Life Cycle. Click the box on the left side and start typing the name of a desired product:
- Next, click the Start Date field and select the date and time the price should change. Then click Done.
- Lastly, in the New Price box, enter the updated price for this product.
- Then click the Save button.
Deleting an Price Life Cycle
A Price Life Cycle can easily be removed by editing the active field or by using the trash icon:
- On the right side, click the trash bin icon to completely remove the price change. Then click Continue.
- If you would like to deactivate a product’s life cycle (but save it for later use), click the product’s drop-down menu and select Inactive
- To reactive a Price Life Cycle, click the drop-down arrow located in the upper right corner and select All.
- Then adjust the Active field to activate or deactivate.
- When completed, click Save.