Prior to setting up your new Meraki Access Point, you should see a set up that looks something like this.
Use the following steps to switch your access point:
- Disconnect the Ethernet cable from the Ubiquiti access point:
- Disconnect both Ethernet cables from the Ubiquiti POE box:
- Unmount and store old Ubiquiti access point and POE box.
- Connect Ethernet cable from router to "LAN-IN" port on new TP Link POE box:
- Connect an Ethernet cable to the Meraki Access Point, then connect the other end of the ethernet cable to the to the "Power+Data Out" port on the TP Link POE box:
- Plug the power adapter into the TP Link POE box and connect the box to power:
- Attach the mount to the Meraki access point.