The Discounts report houses all item discounts, orders discounts, exchange discounts, and coupon transactions made on the Point of Sale.
Discounts Report Tour
The various components of the Discounts report are:
- Filters button: Click this to choose Employees, Online Orders, and Inclusions settings:
- ... icon: Click this to export your report in various formats:
- Group By Drop-Down: Use this drop-down menu to view your report by Order, Reason, Item, or Discount Type:
- Item Discounts, Order Discounts, Exchange Discounts, Coupons tabs: Use these tabs to view the specific discount types:
- Order #: The unique order number on which the discount was made.
- Item: The product to which the discount was applied.
- SKU: The SKU number of the product to which the discount was applied.
- Barcode: the barcode of the product to which the discount was applied.
- QTY: The number of that product to which the discount was applied.
- Date: The date the discount was applied.
- Reason: The reason entered on the POS when the discount was applied: