The Ingredient Inventory Summary keeps track of all inventory adjustments made to your ingredients.
Ingredient Inventory Summary
The various components of the Ingredient Inventory Summary are:
- Filters button: Click this to choose product class, vendor, inventory unit, and inclusion settings:
- ... Icon: Click this to export your report:
- Ingredient: The ingredient that was adjusted.
- Starting: The quantity of the ingredient before the adjustment.
- Received: The quantity of the ingredient after the adjustment.
- Usage/ Return: The usage of ingredients and returns of the item (used in retail).
- Transfer (In/ Out): The quantity of ingredients transfered to the establishment and from the establishment.
- Layaway: The amount of the ingredient currently on layaway.
- Waste: The amount of the ingredient that has been marked as waste.
- Return to Vendor: The amount of the ingredient that has been returned to the vendor through RMAs.
- Adjust: The actual quantity of the ingredient.
- End QTY/ On Hand: The available quantity of the ingredient.
- Starting Cost: The cost of a single unit of the ingredient before the adjustment.
- Ending Cost: The cost of a single unit of the ingredient after the adjustment.
- Cost (%): The starting cost over the ending cost.
- Total Value: The total value of all units of the ingredient on hand: