The Store Credit Transactions report keeps track of all store credit transactions made on the point of sale.
Store Credit Transactions Tour
The various components of the Store Credit Transactions report are:
- Filters button: Click this to choose inclusions settings:
- ... Icon: Click this to export your report in various formats:
- View By Drop-Down: Use this drop-down menu to view your report by -None-, By Action, or By Card:
- Card #: The number of the store credit account that was used.
- Date: The date and time the transaction was made.
- Customer Name: The customer linked to the store credit account.
- Amount: The amount of store credit used in the transaction.
- Order #: The unique order number where the store credit was applied.
- Employee Name: The employee who performed the transaction.
- Action Type: The action type of the transaction.
- Automated: Whether or not the store credit usage was automated: