The Services Performed report keeps track of all services sold. A service is a product that has been marked as a service under its product details.
Services Performed Report Tour
The various components of the Services Performed report are:
- By Service Drop-Down: Use this drop-down menu to view your report By Service or By Employee.
- Date Range Drop-Down: Use this drop-down menu to view your report by a specific date range. You can choose today, yesterday, this month, this week, last month, last week, or choose a custom range.
- Inclusions Settings: Check the various boxes to include or exclude discounts, open orders, unpaid orders, and irregular orders.
- Service: The service performed.
- Employee: The employee who performed the service.
- Order ID: The unique order ID of the service.
- Date: The date and time the service was performed.
- QTY: The quantity of the service sold.
- Sales Total: The total sales for the sold service.
- Tips: Any tips included in the service sale.
- Commission: Any commission earned by the employee for the performed service: