The Vendor Invoice report keeps track of all vendor invoices inputted through purchase orders.
Vendor Invoice Report Tour
The various components of the Vendor Invoice report are:
- Search Box: Use the search boxes to locate a vendor invoice by product name, SKU, barcode, vendor, purchase order #, receipt #, or vendor #.
- Purchase Order Drop-Down: Use this drop-down menu to view your report by Purchase Orders #, Vendor Invoice #, or Items.
- Date Range Drop-Down: Use this drop-down menu to sort your report by a specific date range. You can choose today, yesterday, this week, this month, last week, last month, or a custom range.
- Purchase Order #: The purchase order that contains the invoice. Expand to see the individual invoices within the purchase order.
- Vendor Name: The vendor in the purchase order.
- Date: The date the purchase order was created.
- QTY: The total number of items on the purchase order.
- Total: The total dollar value of the items on the purchase order:
Editing Purchase Orders Through the Report
Once a purchase order is received, the cost and quantity of items can no longer be edited through the purchase order. However, you do have the ability to edit quantity received and add remarks through the Vendor Invoice Report. To do this:
- In the Vendor Invoice report, click the + icon next to the purchase order you want to edit, then click the + icon next to the vendor invoice.
- Next, click the Correct button:
- In the new window, enter the date received, the quantity received, and the cost. You can also enter a correction # and any remarks.
- Click Submit when done: