The Vendor Invoice report keeps track of all vendor invoices inputted through purchase orders.
Vendor Invoice Report Tour
The various components of the Vendor Invoice report are:
- Search Box: Use the search boxes to locate a vendor invoice by product name, SKU, barcode, vendor, purchase order #, receipt #, or vendor #.
- Purchase Order Drop-Down: Use this drop-down menu to view your report by Purchase Orders #, Vendor Invoice #, or Items.
- Date Range Drop-Down: Use this drop-down menu to sort your report by a specific date range. You can choose today, yesterday, this week, this month, last week, last month, or a custom range.
- Purchase Order #: The purchase order that contains the invoice. Expand to see the individual invoices within the purchase order.
- Vendor Name: The vendor in the purchase order.
- Date: The date the purchase order was created.
- QTY: The total number of items on the purchase order.
- Total: The total dollar value of the items on the purchase order: