Revel's Quick Course/Seat Menu allows you to easily add multiple products to an order for the same seat or course number. This is a great timesaver if customers are ordering large quantities of products within a large party.
Management Console Settings
In order to use this feature on the Point of Sale, you must first activate the setting. To do so, follow the steps below:
- From the Management Console [yourdomainname.revelup.com], navigate to Settings.
- Clear Selections and search for Quick Course.
- Check the box on the left for the setting to appear on the right.
- Check the box on the right to activate the setting:
- Save when finished.
- Refresh each Point of Sale station.
Use on the Point of Sale
Once Quick Course/Seat Menu is activated, you can use it on the Point of Sale to easily assign items to the selected Course or Seat. To use, follow the steps below:
- From the Point of Sale, once an item is added to an order, click on it on the left.
- A separate pop-up will appear with various options (depending on your settings, you may see more or less settings than the ones below):
- You'll see two options for Course and Seat. Using the a +/- next to each one, change the course and/or seat number appropriately.
- Choose Apply when finished.
- The details of the order will be updated and sent to the kitchen based on your account settings: