The End of Day report keeps track of all details of the End of Day process performed on the point of sale.
End of Day Report Tour
The various components of the End of Day report are:
- Show All Drop-Down: Use this drop-down menu to sort your report by Finished or Not Finished EOD processes.
- Employees Drop-Down: Use this drop-down menu to sort your report by a specific employee.
- Date Range Drop-Down: Use this drop-down menu to sort your report by a certain date range. You can choose today, yesterday, this week, last week, this month, last month, or choose a custom range.
- Completed : This column shows the POS station where the EOD process was performed. A blue checkmark indicates it was completed and a grey X indicates it was started but not completed. Use the arrow to the write to see which steps of the EOD process were completed or not.
- Time Initiated: The date and time the EOD process was started.
- Employee: The employee who performed the EOD process.
- Notes: Any notes that were added to the EOD process. Use the pencil icon to edit the notes: