The Exchanges report keeps track of all product exchanges made on the point of sale.
Exchanges Report Tour
The various components of the Exchanges report are:
- Group By Drop-Down: Use this drop-down menu to group your report by Product Name or Order ID.
- Employees Drop-Down: Use this drop-down menu to view the exchanges made by a specific employee.
- Date Range Drop-Down: Use this drop-down menu to view your exchanges made during a certain date range. You can choose today, yesterday, this week, this month, last week, last month, or choose a custom range.
- Product Name: The product that was exchanged. Click the arrow to the left to see:
- Order ID The order ID where the item was initially purchased.
- New Order ID: The new order ID created when the product was exchanged.
- Date: The date and time the exchange was performed.
- Employee: The employee who performed the exchange.
- Customer: The customer attached to the exchange.
- Reason: The reason entered on the POS for the exchange.
- Price: The price of the exchanged item.
- Return Value: The amount given back to the customer for the exchanged item.
- Tax: The tax of the exchanged item.
- Total: The total given back to the customer for the exchange: