You have the ability to determine which items and/or orders are sent to the kitchen based on the dining option that is selected. This is especially helpful if you have online ordering and want those orders to get sent directly to the kitchen for preparation. To make sure that orders are being printed to the kitchen, you will first have to make sure all products are assigned to the applicable printers and kitchen views. For more on how to do this, please review How to Assign Products to Kitchen Printers/Display Unit (KDS).
How to Send Orders to Kitchen by Dining Option
To setup your orders to print to the kitchen:
- In the Management Console ([yoursubdomain].revelup.com), navigate to the Settings tab.
- Choose Clear Selections and type Dining Option Printers in the search bar.
- Then, check Dining Options Printers from the left sidebar to display all available settings on the right.
- On the right side, you'll see all dining options listed. When you click in one of the boxes, your available printers will display for you to choose the one that you want to assign:
- Click Save.
- Refresh all stations for changes to take affect.