Products Setup Wizard
The Products Setup Wizard is a great tool to easily build out the products of your business. This section will focus on product creation using our innovative wizard.
The Products Setup Wizard
To begin, log in to your Management Console. On the overview page, scroll over Add Products, then click Take me there.
On this next page, you can choose to create your product list manually or through and Excel spreadsheet.
Adding Products through Bulk Import
- After selecting the products wizard on the home page, click on the Bulk Product Import.
- Next, select Empty Template then click Export.
- Enter the Category, Subcategory, Product Name, and SKU or Barcode.
- Lastly, import the spreadsheet back into the Management Console.
For more information on how to import products through Excel, please click here.
Adding Products Manually
- To add products manually, click Add Products on the center of the screen.
- This are the required fields for creating new products:
- You may also choose to fill in the Barcode, SKU, class, unit of measurement or other product details. Each product will need a unique Barcode or SKU.
- To adjust starting inventory and vendors, click Inventory Details.
- When finished, click Save & Close or Save & New to create additional products.