Revel allows you to change the font for Product Tiles on your Point of Sale through the Management Console and through the iPad itself. With just a few clicks, you can change the font size - let's see how!
How to Change Font Size In the Management Console
- Log into your Management Console [yourdomainname.revelup.com] and navigate to Settings:
- Next, choose Clear Selections:
- Search for font and check the box on the left for Font Size for Product Tiles so that the available settings appear on the right for you to adjust:
- The default font size will appear and you can increase or decrease as you need:
- Click Save:
- Now, when you refresh your Point of Sale stations, the Product Tiles will reflect the new size you chose.
How to Change Font Size on the iPad Point of Sale
- Log into your iPad Point of Sale.
- Navigate to Settings:
- Then, select Menu on the left:
- Click Product Box Font Size:
- Choose the appropriate font size from the list; the default is 15:
- Once you select the new font size, it will be saved automatically:
- Refresh your POS to enable the changes. Now the font size will be larger or smaller in the product box on that station:
- Be sure to repeat on any other stations that you want to update.