If you have a specific payment method that's not listed in Revel, you can create a Customizable Payment type to track reporting for different payment methods.
Configuring Customizable Payments
- Begin by navigating to the settings tab. In the search for setting field, enter and check the box for Customizable Payments Types.
- On the right,Click +Add a Payment Type:
- Next, enter the Payment Name, select the Type, enable Capture ID, enter ID Label and Change Label and verify it's activated. Then, click Save:
Using Customizable Payments on the Point of Sale
Before testing Customizable Payments, be sure to log out and refresh the Point of Sale.
- Add an item to the order screen. Then tap Pay.
- Under the payment options, scroll to the left and select Custom.
- Select the desired customizable payment method. Then tap Ok. If this is a credit payment option, swipe your customer's credit card on your third party device. It is important to note: a customizable payment method is similar to credit plus. You will be responsible for collecting credit payments, as Revel does not process credit transactions processed by a customizable payment.
In the Sales Summary, Operations, and Payment Summary report, custom payment types are listed as a separate form of payment in each report. By expanding the custom payments tab, you will find the specific amounts for each detailed payment.