With Revel, you can restrict login access to specific point of sale systems so only an employee with login access may interact with that station. For instance, if you had a terminal behind your bar that was reserved for bartenders, you could use this tool to grant login permission to your bartenders only.
Setting Up Restricted Login Access
Please follow the below steps to set up restricted login access:
- Login to the point of sale with a manager or owner PIN.
- From the Dashboard, tap the Settings icon:
- In the Settings page, tap Access from the left sidebar.
- Next, tap the oval to turn Restrict Login Access on this Station on.
- Now, select the employees that CAN have access to this station: