When using single use or multi-use coded coupons, enabling Discount Codes helps you easily configure different code types.
Creating Discount Codes
Under a specific discount, you can select whether you want to a discount code configured to be a single use or multi use discount.
- Begin by navigating to the discount page. Select the details icon of an existing discount. For more information on how to create discounts, click here.
- Check the box for Discount Code. On the bottom of the page, click the button for import/export.
- Next, download an empty template for the Discount Codes.
- On the excel spreadsheet fill out column A, B, and C.
- Code: If you have a discount code from your coupon manufacturer, enter that information in this column. You can also choose to create your own discount code. This code must be at least two digits.
- Type: Notate whether this will be a single use or multi use coupon. If it is a single use coupon, fill in the number 1. For multi use coupons, enter the number 0.
- Used: Notate whether this coupon is Used or Not. For all new coupons, enter No.
Then click Save.
- Lastly, import the spreadsheet back into Revel.
Using Discount Codes on the Point of Sale
- On the Point of Sale, add an item to the order screen. Then tap the specific item and select Discount Item
- Under the item discount, tap scan.
- Scan or manually enter your discount code.
- Lastly, you'll see the discount code automatically applied to the order screen.