If your business ships merchandise directly to customers, Revel's Shipping feature makes the order to shipment process seamless.
Setting Up Shipping in the Management Console
To set up your Shipping account:
- In your Management Console ([yoursubdomain].revelup.com) and navigate to the Settings tab.
- Here, click Clear Selections and type Shipping in the search bar.
- In the left sidebar, select Shipping Settings so the setting options appear on the right side of the screen.
- To enable the shipping feature, check the Shipping setting.
- Next, enter the Handling Fee. This is the charge that is added to the shipping amount.
- Now, check either UPS Shipping or FedEx Shipping and enter your account details, depending on which service you are using. Please note, you must have a UPS account or FedEx account established in order for the shipping feature to work.
- Lastly, select the Service Types you'd like to use, such as Next Day Air and Ground. To select multiple options, hold down your control or command key and select your desired types.
- Finally, click Save:
Shipping an Order on the Point of Sale
After you have set up shipping in the Management Console and refreshed your point of sale, you're ready to ship an order directly from the POS! To do this:
- Log in to the point of sale and start a new order.
- After you have added items to the order, tap the Ship icon from the quick action icons in the bottom left of the order screen:
- Next, select which items you'd like to ship. You can tap the items individually or tap Ship All Items from the bottom of the screen if all items in the order are being shipped:
- Now, enter the customer's shipping information manually or tap the magnifying glass and select a customer to automatically pull their information from the CRM.
- After that, enter the total weight of the items being shipped.
- If applicable, edit the Ship Date, Packaging, Require Signature option, and Notes.
- Next, tap Get Rates:
- Select the desired Shipping Option and then tap Get Label:
- The shipping screen will automatically close, taking you back to the order screen. To print your label, tap the Ship icon again from the quick action icons.
- Now, you will see a Print Label icon in the top right corner of the Shipping screen. Tap this when you're ready to print the label:
Please note: Your shipping label will print from an AirDrop printer synced with your iPad. This is the only option for printing your label.