Depending on the type of establishment you have, you can adjust the dining options to include all the options you want to have available. No matter if you have a Quick Service or a Table Service establishment, you can change these options in any way that works best for you.
Adding and Removing Dining Options
Let's take a look at how you can add and remove dining options within your Management Console.
- Log into your Management Console (yourdomain.revelup.com).
- Click the Establishment link in the menu at the top of the page.
- Click the Stations link in the menu on the left-hand side of the page:
- In the Station Details, click the Order/Payment Options tab:
- The first section on this tab shows all order options, by default, they are all selected as Displayed. To change these, hold your mouse on the order option you don't want, and drag it to the Available section on the right:
- If you want to apply these order options to all POS stations, click the Apply to Stations:
- If you only want the station you changed to save these order options, click the Save button:
Note: Don't forget to refresh your POS station(s) to update the order options available.