The Order History report displays all orders taken in a given time frame. This report allows you to see a brief overview of each order taken, including when the order was created, when it was closed, the employee that processed the transaction, the sales generated, and the payments collected for those sales. If you require more in-depth information for a particular order, you can either click the line item containing the order in question, or look up a particular order in the search field to populate the Order Details.
Filtering Your Report
- Filters button: Click this to choose POS stations, Employees, Online Orders, and Inclusions settings:
- icon: Click this to export your report in various formats:
- Legend: Click this for definitions of the different colors that appear in the report:
- Foreign Currency can be tracked in this report, all transactions taken in a Foreign Currency will have a ± next to the line item in the Payment Details section:
Order History Tour
The various components of the Order History Report are:
- Reporting No.: The reporting number is reflective of the order in which the orders were taken on that particular establishment. It is designed for clients with more than one location that require consecutive order numbers for tax purposes.
- Order No.: The order number is reflective of the order in which the orders were taken on that brand. Clients with more than one location will notice that an order number may skip from 100 to 201 for one of the locations, only to find order number 101 in another. Order numbers are shared across all establishments. Sometimes order numbers may skip even in businesses with just one establishment. This is because an order bad been created, but then all items were deleted and the order was cancelled on the POS. Revel marks the cancelled order as an order on its servers regardless, but will not display it in the order history. Clients who require consecutive numbering should rely on Reporting No. instead.
- Offline No.: The offline number is reflective of the order number if it is processed offline. The Order No. and Offline No. match the majority of the time. However, if the Order No. and Offline No. do not match, it's because the internet was down when the order was opened but was then synced to the server after the internet was back up. If you see a large number of mismatched Order Numbers and Offline Numbers, please contact your internet service provider to ensure you have a strong, consistent internet connection.
- Created By: Displays the employee who created the order. This will reflect the employee who was logged in at the time the order was created. . If an order was taken through the Online Ordering platform, the Created By field will display atlasadmin.
- First Opened: Displays the date and time the order was created.
- Last Closed: Displays the date and time the order was closed. Entries will appear as N/A if the order has not been closed.
- Final Total: Displays the total dollar amount of sales.
- Payments Total: Displays the total amount of payments collected:
When you click an order, it opens to display all Order Details including a breakdown of subtotals, fees, surcharges, applicable taxes, and a detailed list of items included in the order. If you use a Customer Display Screen and collect signatures on the iPad, you can view the digital signature for a credit card payment by clicking the JPEG link to the Payment- Credit: