With Custom Menus, you can limit the available selection of items throughout the day.
Setting up Custom Menus
Prior to creating a Custom Menu, please make sure that all products offered at your business have already been uploaded to your system.
- After your products have been uploaded, begin to set up a Custom Menu by clicking on the Products tab on your Management Console and selecting Custom Menus on the left hand side.
- Type a name for the Custom Menu.
- Then select the appropriate entry for Application Type and Mode/Stations. The options for Application Type are as follows:
- Time Slot restricts the menu to a specific time of day (Make sure the time on the iPad is set according with your timezone)
- Manual allows you to manually choose on the Point of Sale, which custom menu you would like to use.
- Mode is used to display on selected kiosk,bar,menu board, and online stores
- POS Station menus can be limited to specific pos stations. Select which of the POS stations you want this custom menu to appear.
- Click Save.
- To apply items to the Custom Menu, click on the pencil icon.
- If you would like to add an effective date and time, under Basic Custom Menu Rules, select the Effective Dates/Time box. You can then click into each day of the weekend and edit the time slot.
- Next, select all products you want to included in this custom menu. As you add new products to the Management Console, be sure to come back to Custom Menus and select the products that apply. Any new products added will not be added automatically to this custom menu. New products will have to be updated in this section if you want it to be included in your custom menu.
- Then click Save.