If employee is having issues logging in with their pin number, double check these two areas.
1. Make sure employee is using the correct pin
Sometimes employee could have forgotten their pin number. To find or double check the employee's pin number:
- On the Management Console ([yoursubdomain].revelup.com), go to the Employees tab.
- Click the icon in line with the employee:
- On the Employee Details page, find the PIN field. This is the PIN number the employee needs to use to successfully clock in/ out and log in to the Point of Sale:
- If you make any changes to the current PIN, make sure to click Save as well as refresh the Point of Sale.
2. Ensure the employee's role is capable of login
Certain roles don't have the ability to login to ring orders. For example, a chef can clock in and out but cannot log into the POS. Check the follow area
Employees tab -> Permissions -> POS Role Permissions
Ensure Login/Logout is checked on for the role: