The Invoice Report gives a general overview of each invoice either created or held. The report is designed to be like an Order History report, meaning if you click on the invoice, you can access its details.
For invoices, if you take a payment while the order is still in invoice form, the Sales Summary Report will show it as a deposit. Once that invoice has been converted into an order and closed, that deposit is then recorded as an Applied Deposit.
Invoice Report Tour
The various components of the Invoice Report are:
- Filters button: Click this to choose employees and inclusions settings:
- ... Icon: Click this to export your report in various formats:
- Reporting #: The reporting number of the invoice.
- Invoice No.: The unique invoice number. You can use this number to search for the invoice on the point of sale.
- Offline #: The unique offline invoice number.
- Create By: The employee who created the invoice.
- First Opened: The date and time the invoice was created.
- Last Closed: The date and time the invoice was last closed.
- Final Total: The final total of the invoice.
- Payments Total: The total amount of payments made to the invoice so far: