Tracking coins in your tills allows for better accuracy of your till counts.
Management Console Setup
If you want to track coins with your tills, this must first be setup in the Management Console. To do so, use the steps below:
- From the Management Console [yourdomainname.revelup.com], navigate to Settings.
- Clear selections and search for "coins".
- Check the box on the left for Track coins in tills and Currency coins. This previews the settings on the for you to activate and manage.
- Check the box on the right to Track coins in tills.
- For Currency coins, input the coin denominations that you want to appear during till checkout. Values must be in the correct format (.01, .05, .10, .25, etc.):
- Save when finished.
- Refresh each Point of Sale station.
Point of Sale Management
To manage coins in your tills on the Point of Sale, use the steps below:
- From your Point of Sale Dashboard, choose Tills.
- Click on “Checkout”:
- On the left side of the screen is the button "Coin Type":
- Enter any other values for your till, including dollars and select Done.