The Speed of Service report records the time an item spent on the Kitchen Display Screen (KDS) until the time it was delivered to the customer. Use this report to gauge how long items are in the kitchen from start of order to completion.
Speed of Service Report Tour
The various components of the Speed of Service report are:
- By Item Drop-Down: Use this drop-down menu to sort your report By Item or By Order.
- Employees Drop-Down: Use this drop-down menu to view the metrics of a specific employee.
- Time Range: Drop-Down: Use this drop-down menu to view your report for a certain date range. You can choose today, yesterday, this week, this month, last week, last month, or choose a custom date range.
- Item: The item that was ordered.
- Time on KDS: The amount of time the item spent on the KDS screen.
- Time on Expedite: The amount of time it took to prepare the item.
- Total Kitchen Time: The total amount of time the item spent in the kitchen, from the time the order was sent to the kitchen to the time it left the kitchen: