This report displays all the tills that were opened, held, and closed from each of your POS stations. Instead of keep track of your tills based from the print out; this report reconciles all the tills ever opened. Also allows you to monitor the till report live.
You can click the row to collapse more information of the till.
- Pay Ins: Displays the number of pay-ins to the till along with the reason inputted.
- Pay Outs: Displays the number of pay-outs from the till along with the reason inputted.
- Starting Cash: The amount of cash in the till at opening.
- Declared Cash: The amount of cash the employee enters in after closing the till.
- Expected Cash: The final amount of cash the iPad expects to be in the till (Starting Cash + Pay Ins + Cash Transactions - Pay Outs – Bank Drop = Expected Cash).
- Variance: The difference between expected cash vs declared cash.
Filters & Options
- Show Open, Held & Closed: Allows you to select which tills you want to view by that status. For example, you only want to view open tills.
- Date Range: Select the date or date range you wish to view the tills for.