The quick donation feature allows your customers to easily donate their change or a chosen dollar amount with their order.
Management Console Setup
Quick Donations must be enabled and setup on your Management Console ([yoursubdomain].revelup.com) before using them on the Revel Point of Sale.
- Go to Settings > Quick Donation.
- Activate Enable Quick Donation.
- Choose which donation settings you would like to be available options (Change, Default Amount and Free Donation).
- Click Save:
Change: The change between order total and the next highest dollar amount.
Default Amount: Enter up to 3 default amounts for donation.
Free Donation: Manually enter donation amounts on the Point of Sale.
Using Donations on your Point of Sale
- Select the Donate button at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the desired donation amount on the “Select Donation Amount” popup.
- Click Ok:
- On the order screen, tap the Donations category and then add the Donations product to add it to the order.
- The Donation Product is automatically created by Revel when the Free Donation Setting is enabled in Revel’s Management Console. This product is created as an ‘untaxed’ item.
- Please Note: The price of this automatically created item must stay at 0.00, otherwise when it is selected on the POS you will receive the error "donations have been deactivated":