Setting your store hours allows you to set the hours that employees can work. It also aids in calculating hourly labor and sales reports.
To set or edit your store's hours:
- In the Management Console ([yoursubdomain].revelup.com), navigate to Settings.
- In the upper right corner of the settings page, click Time Tables :
- Click + Add a Timetable:
- Select each day of the week and enter the times that your business is open. If your business is closed on a specific day, do not click that day to enter any hours. If your business is open seven days a week for the same times each day, you may select All at the top and enter your hours of business:
- After entering your store hours, set a Start and End Date for your work year. If you are open year round then you can add Jan 1 to Dec 31. If your business is seasonal, click + Add a Timetable again to add another timetable as needed:
- To enter specific holiday dates that your business is closed, click + Add a Holiday at the bottom of the page and enter individual dates as needed:
- Click Save to save your timetable.