With Revel, you can customize your receipts with a variety of options.
Before looking through the settings you have to print receipts, let's see how to locate these settings:
- Log into your Management Console (yourdomain.revelup.com).
- Go to the Settings tab.
- Click Clear Selections:
- Type the word receipt in the search bar:
- Click the box next to Receipts to show all options for receipts. Your printing and customizing options will appear on the right-hand side:
Printing Receipt Options
- Receipt Options: Select what fields you would like to print on your guest receipts. Hold down CTRL and click the fields you want printed on your receipts.
- Print Tip Line: If enabled, a tip line will be printed on credit card receipts
- Omit Signature Line: You can select to have a signature line be omitted below a certain purchase amount. Once enabled, an additional field will appear to put the dollar value in.
- Promotional Text: Input the promotional text you want to print at regular intervals on payment receipts. Lines must be 32 characters or less.
- Promotional Text Interval: Input how often you would like the promotional text to print. The text will be placed below the footer on every X number of payment receipts that are printed on a particular POS station
- Print Cash Receipts: Select if you want to print cash receipts or not. If you select Prompt the system will give you three options: Print, Email and No Receipt.
- Print Credit Receipts: Select if you want to print credit receipts or not. If you select Prompt or Signature the system will give you three options: Print, Email and No Receipt. If the Signature option is chosen, it will display a signature prompt on the POS.
- Print Credit Plus Receipts: Select if you want to print credit receipts or not. If you select Prompt or Signature the system will give you three options: Print, Email and No Receipt. If the Signature option is chosen, it will display a screen to capture the customers signature for storage on the payment record. Signature can still be used on Email receipts by signing on the iPad
- Print EBT Receipts: Select if you want to print EBT receipts or not. If you select Prompt the system will give you three options: Print, Email and No Receipt.
- Print Gift Card Receipts: Select if you want to print Gift Card receipts or not. If you select Prompt the system will give you three options: Print, Email and No Receipt.
- How Many Credit Card Receipts: Select the number of Credit Card Receipts to be printed for each order, Merchant copy or Merchant and Customer copy.
- Credit Card Receipt Options: Select itemization options for credit card receipts. Selection can be made to have itemization appear on 1 credit card slip, all credit card slips or none.
- How many receipts for credit plus receipt: Enter the the number (1 or 2) of receipts you want printed for Credit+ transactions.
- Email for Sending Receipts: Enter the email from which email receipts will be sent from
- Subject Line of Emailed Receipts: This text will appear in the subject line of all emailed receipts
- Display Total Savings on Receipts: Check this box to add a line to receipts that displays the customer’s total savings from discounts.
- Receipt Top/Bottom Lines: The custom top lines text will appear at the top of your receipts, below any receipt images. The custom bottom lines text will appear at the bottom of your receipts. 40 character limit per line is allowed
- Email Receipt Logo: Revel will place this image at the top of emailed receipts. Ideal size is 240 x 240.
- Receipt Print Description: If enabled, Revel will print item descriptions on the guest receipts.
- Printer Image: You can upload a logo for printed receipts in this section. Please note that if you have a thermal printer, your logo will only print in black and white.
- Print Closing Receipt: If enabled, a final closing receipt will automatically print upon pressing Done to close an order.
- Signature Screen Allow No Receip: Adds No Receipt as an option on the Credit Card signature screen
- Send on Print Guest Check: If enabled, when the user presses Print Guest Check any items that have not been sent to the kitchen, will automatically be sent to the kitchen when this is pressed.
- Online Order Receipt: Select how you want your receipts to print for orders submitted online.
- Print Signature Line on on House Account Receipt: This setting causes a signature line to print receipts for orders charged to Credit Plus > House Accounts.
- Print All Void Receipts: If enabled, Revel will print a receipt for every void or return, even if there was no payment made.
- Print Void Reason on Receipts: If enabled, Revel will print the reason for Void/Return on the Void receipts.