Voiding an item
If an item has not been paid for yet, you can remove this item by using the void button. If an item has not been place on hold, you can swipe the item to the left to remove it from an order. In the order has been placed on a hold, follow the steps below:
- On the point of sale, find your held item by navigating to Orders > Held Orders.
- Select the held order that you want to void.
- On the left side, double tap on the name of the item. Then tap Void Items.
- If you are voiding just one item, tap on Void Selected Item. If you are voiding several items, tap Void Several Items
- Enter a reason for voiding this item.Then click okay.
- On the next screen, you will see a prompt that ask If you would like to return the items to the inventory. Tap the selection of your choice.
- To close out the order, tap Pay, then Done.
Refunding an Item
Refunding an item will allow you to return the item to inventory as well as issue a refund of payment to your customer. If you have already made a transaction, you can find the order by tapping on the Orders Tab.
- Start by finding order you want to return. To find a past order, you can go to Orders > Today’s Orders, Find the Order by ID, or Find the Order by Credit Card Number.
- Select the order that you want to return.
- On the left side, double tap on the name of the item. Then tap Void/Return Items.
- If you are returning one item, tap on Return Selected Item. If you are voiding several items, tap Void/ReturnSeveral Items.
5. Enter a reason for return. Then click okay. You will now receive a prompt that ask you to refund the payment. To issue the return of payment, tap Refund.