When your POS station connects to a WiFi network other than the Revel Systems network, your iPad is not able to communicate with other devices such as printers, card swipes, barcode scanners, etc. If you find that your iPad POS is unable to communicate, you will need to reconnect it to the Revel network. Let's take a look at how to do this from your iPad.
- From your iPad, click on the Settings icon:
- Within the Settings home page, click the Wi-Fi link in the menu on the left-hand side of the page:
- If your network is connected to a network other than rev+establishment or revx, click on the network your iPad is connected to, and select Forget this Network:
- Your iPad should automatically switch back to the rev+establishment or revx network. If it connects to another non-Revel Wi-Fi network, repeat the step above until it does connect.
Sometimes, your iPad will not connect to the Revel Wi-Fi network no matter how many times you forget other networks.
- To fix this, click the Other... link in the list of available networks:
- Enter the name of the Revel network and select the Security Method of WPA2:
- Last, enter your Revel network password in the space provided.
Note: If you do not know your network password, contact Revel Support for assistance.
- Click the Join link and you should connect to the Revel Wi-Fi.