If you use a Revel Customer Facing Display, you can set it to prompt for a signature directly on the screen.
Enabling Signature on Screen
The first part of the signature on screen setup is done on the Point of Sale:
- Start on the login screen of the Point of Sale. This will require you to log out if you're currently logged in.
- Double tap the Revel Systems logo in the upper left of the login screen until it prompts for a password.
- Enter 911 and tap OK:
- Make sure the slider for Enable Signature is showing green.
- Tap Save:
After you've followed the above Point of Sale steps, the next part is to enable the prompt for signature setting on the Management Console. To do this:
- On the Management Console ([yoursubdomain].revelup.com), go to the Settings tab.
- Click Clear Selections and check the box next to Receipts so the settings appear on the right side of the screen.
- Find the Print Credit Receipts field. From the drop-down menu, select Signature. This setting must be enabled for this feature to work. Click Save: