Force Quit the Point of Sale App
- Double tap on the iPad home button:
- The Revel App will minimize. Swipe up on the Revel App:
Clear the Device RAM
- Hold the Sleep/Wake button on the edge of the iPad until the slide to power off screen appears (generally takes around 5 seconds):
- The screen should flash and the Revel app should re-launch.
- Log in to the Point of Sale.
- The application may ask to update the device ID. Tap Update and refresh all stations that share its network key (non-syncing stations can be skipped).