Motorola CS3070 Barcode Scanner Setup
The Motorola CS3070 barcode scanner is a handheld Bluetooth device that pairs up with the iPhone or iPad. It allows for easy scanning on the go, especially useful to taking inventory or just scanning items up front. Please note that this device does not scan off digital devices.
How to Pair to iPad/iPhone
- Set CS3070 Factory Defaults and Bluetooth HID by scanning the codes below.
- On the iPad, go to Settings.
- Select "Bluetooth" and turn it on.
- Choose "CS3070" from available device list below.
- A window will prompt asking for a pin to be enter, scan the code using the sheet below. A downloadable version of this is available below.
- Scanner should issue a short low beep then a short high beep indicating it has paired successfully.