It's possible to add an image to product that will appear on the iPad POS Platform.
There are two ways to do this.
The first way is from the Management Console. NOTE: Revel recommends to add images to products through the Management Console.
- Login to the Management Console
- Go to the Products Tab
- Next to the Product that should have an image select the Pencil Icon.
- Select Display/Print Options on the left
- Scroll down to Display/Print Options–> Image
- Here enter the URL of the image or Browse and Upload an image
- Hit save in the upper lefthand corner
The second way to add an image to a product is from the iPad POS Platform. NOTE: After adding an image to a product through the iPad POS Platform, the only way to delete the picture is by deleting and reinstalling the Revel app. Also, adding an image to a product this way will not sync to all POS Stations nor will it save to the Management Console.
- Login to the Revel iPad POS Platform
- Select the Settings icon
- Select Manager
4. Select Photo Edit Mode
5. Hit Done
6. Select a Product
7. From the prompt choose "Camera" to take a picture or "Photo Library" to select
a photo from the photo library on the iPad.
8. When finished with adding images to products, go back to setting and uncheck "Photo Edit Mode"