Within Revel, ingredient level inventory allows clients to track their products based on each component of the item as oppose to just the item itself. For example, a cheeseburger is composed 2 slices of cheese, ¼ lb of ground beef, 2 buns, and so forth.
With EMS, ingredient details on a product can be pushed to all target establishments without the need to create the ingredient in every establishment.
- How to Copy Ingredients Details to Target Establishment
How to Copy Ingredients Details to Target Establishment
To begin, the ingredients must be created in the base establishment. To create an ingredient, please click here. Once the ingredients have created, it can be assigned via the EMS screen OR if the base product has it assigned, it can be pushed to all target establishments.
Method 1: Assigning Ingredients in EMS
- Create the ingredients in base establishment
- Enter the EMS Screen and select the base and target establishments. Then Save
- Navigate to the Products page and products.
- Select "R" recipe icon to enter ingredient association page.
- Select "+ Add an Ingredient".
- Type in the name of the ingredient and select it from dropdown. (the ingredients from base establishment)
- Repeat steps 5-6 until all ingredients created.
- Select "Save" at the top to complete
- A confirmation will appear when the process has been completed.
If the ingredient does not exist in the target establishment, it will automatically be copied over from the base establishment when the save is complete.
Method 2: Push All Details
If the base products already have ingredients assigned to it, that information can be pushed via "Push All Details" button.
- On the same screen as the products, click on the name of the product.
- Select "Push ALL Details" to highlight everything.
- Hit "Save" or floppy disk at the top right to save.