Test Mode allows you to train employees and yourself, to use your Point of Sale without affecting reporting, inventory, etc… Activity completed during Test Mode is not valid once disabled, so should be used for training purposes only.
Warning:Credit card transactions can be refunded in Test Mode - please avoid accessing live orders in Test Mode!
- Do not use test mode if you have Syncing Stations.
- Do not use test mode Manage Item Mode.
- Do not use test mode if you are a Table Service business.
- Test Mode is designed for you and your employees to test taking orders only.
- Data from these orders will not sync to the Management Console.
Enabling Test Mode
- Log in to your Revel Point of Sale on the iPad.
- Tap the gear icon for Settings.
- Click Training Mode.
- Select Enable Training Mode.
- When Training Mode is enabled, you will see a red message across the top of the Point of Sale.
- Click Done
Note - Test orders will not be sent to the Kitchen. You can enable “Print Kitchen Tickets in Training Mode” to print kitchen these.