Training Mode allows you to train employees and yourself, to use your Point of Sale without affecting reporting, inventory, etc… Activity completed during Training Mode is not valid once disabled, so should be used for training purposes only.
A few things to keep in mind before enabling Training Mode:
- Credit card transactions can be refunded in Training Mode - please avoid accessing live orders in Training Mode!
- Do not use training mode if you have Syncing Stations.
- Do not use training mode Manage Item Mode.
- Do not use training mode if you are a Table Service business.
- Training Mode is designed for you and your employees to test taking orders only.
- Data from these orders will not sync to the Management Console.
Enabling Training Mode
- Log in to your Revel Point of Sale on the iPad
- Tap the gear icon for Settings:
- Click Training Mode.
- Select Enable Training Mode.
- When Training Mode is enabled, you will see a red message across the top of the Point of Sale:
- Click Done.
Note - Test orders will not be sent to the Kitchen. You can enable “Print Kitchen Tickets in Training Mode” to print kitchen tickets