In the Shift Schedules tab, you can create, update, and view schedules for your employees. You can also use this feature to easily email shift schedules to employees.
Types of Shift Schedule Views
The following chart explains the different view types of the Shit Schedule tab:
|Shifts||Displays the shifts the employees clocked in and out. For example, it will show 07:00 – 15:00.|
|Hours||Displays the exact amount of hours worked as oppose to the shift time worked.|
|Wage/Forecasting||Displays at the bottom theoretical wage vs mean/forecasted sales for each day. The mean sale is calculated by the past 4 weeks from that specific date.|
In this section, you are able to set Labor Cost Goals. If the labor goal was set to 20%, this means the wage totals should not exceed 20% of the total sales value.
- Orange indicates Labor Cost % > Labor Cost Goal; difference within [X%]
- Red indicates Labor Cost % > Labor Cost Goal; difference over [X%]
You can set the rules being for color coding on the bottom of the page.
Breaks: If any paid or unpaid breaks are scheduled, they will be shown here without the rest of the employee’s shift schedule. Green indicates a paid break, while Blue indicates an unpaid break.
Sending Shift Schedule Emails
Once a schedule has been made, you can send an email to your employee. They can then choose to confirm or reject their scheduled shifts. To email schedules:
- Navigate to the Management Console > Schedules.
- After your employee's schedule is created, check the box on the left-hand side of the employee's name.
- Then, click Send Email in the bottom left corner.
The employee will then receive an email with a link to view their schedule. Before your employees can accept or reject their schedule, they will have to log in using their PIN number. Below is a description of the different schedule colors:
|White||No Email Sent|
|Green||Employee Accepted Schedule|
|Red||Employee Rejected Schedule|
If you would like to edit the email address the schedules are sent from, you can do this in the Management Console in the Settings tab.
- In the Settings tab, click Clear Selections on the left side.
- In the search box, type Schedules. Check the box next to Schedules on the left side.
- On the right side, fill out your From address along with your SMTP Server, Account, and Password.
- Click Check to verify your information.
- Once all info is filled out and verified, click Save in the top right corner:
Filters & Options
Here is a list of actions you can adjust in the upper right of the Schedules tab:
|All Roles Drop Down||Allows filtering of Time Worked report for specific roles or departments.|
|Decimal||Displays the data in either hours worked (3.5) or HH:MM (03:30) format.|
|Date Range||By default, the Time Worked report will be broken down weekly. If you want to change the week, please click the box and select the week you wish to view.|
|Copy Shift||Once a shift has been created, you have an option to copy the exact shift over to up-coming weeks. This will overwrite any shift schedule already created for those specific weeks.|
|Show All||Displays both active and inactive employees.|
|Total Wages||Displays a new column indicating employee’s total wage based on shift created.|
|Display Roles||Displays the assigned roles of each employee|