This report displays all the products with serial numbers sold. There are additional columns in this report that requires scrolling to the right. If a customer is attached to the other, it will display their name, phone number, and email address on the right side. Click here to learn how to set up serial numbers.
Specific Product S/N Report
If you like to view a specific product’s S/N report, follow the instructions below
- Select the Products tab in your Revel Management Console
- Select Products on the left side
- Search up your product name via the search box and select it
- Select the checkbox for “Inventory” on the left box
- Scroll down on the right side until you see the button.
Filters & Options
Serial Number Report Options:
- Search by Serial Number: Search up specific S/N.
- Show all establishments: If you have multiple establishments, this will display all S/N data from all your establishments.
- Order Type: Filter either by “In-store” or “delivery”, this is whether the item was sold in-store or the order was set as a delivery.
- Date Range: Select a specific date or range you wish to view the report.
Serial Number Product Options:
- Show all establishments: If you have multiple establishments, this will display all S/N for this specific product across all establishments.
- Search Box: Search up a specific S/N for the product and pull up the “Type”
- Serial Type: Filter all the S/N either by In Stock, Sold, or Waste.