The Serial Number report shows all products sold that have a serial number associated with them.
Serial Number Report Tour
The various components of the Serial Number report are:
- Order Type Drop-Down: Use this drop-down menu to sort your report by In Store purchases or Delivery Only purchases:
- Time Range Drop-Down: Use this drop-down menu to view your report for a certain time range. You can choose today, yesterday, this week, this month, last week, last month, or a custom range.
- Date: The date the purchase was made.
- Store Name: The establishment where the purchase was made.
- Order Number: The unique order number of the purchase.
- Product Name: The product purchased.
- Barcode: The unique barcode of the product.
- Serial Number: The unique serial number of the product.
- Action: The action of the order (sold, returned, exchanged).
- Reason: The reason for the action (only applicable to returns or exchanges).
- Employee Name: The employee who made the sale.
- Customer Name: The customer attached to the order.
- Customer Phone Number: The phone number of the customer attached to the order.
- Customer Email: The email of the customer attached to the order: