The Payouts/ Payins Report displays all payouts and payins for your establishment. Instead of viewing your till report, you can collectively view all your payouts and payins from this report.
Payouts/ Payins Report Tour
The various components of the Payouts/ Payins Report are:
- Reasons Drop-Down: Use this drop-down menu to sort your payins and payouts by reason.
- Employees Drop-Down: Use this drop-down menu to view the payins and payouts made by a specific employee.
- Time Range: Use this drop-down menu to view the payins and payouts made during a certain time range. You can choose today, yesterday, this week, this month, last week, last month, or a custom range.
- Date: The date and time the payin or payout was made.
- Employee: The employee who processed the payin or payout.
- Drawer/ Virtual Till Owner: The owner of the drawer or virtual till where the payin or payout was made.
- Station: The point of sale station where the payin or payout was made.
- Reason: The reason entered on the POS for the payin or payout.
- Amount: The amount of the payin or payout. A positive value indicates a payin. A negative value indicates a payout: