The Tax Report breaks down all the tax collected from your establishment. If you have multiple tax rates, it will separate them and show you how they were applied. Learn about setting up your taxes here.
Tax Report Tour
The various components of the tax report are:
- Filters button: Click this to choose inclusions settings:
- ... Icon: Click this to export your report in various formats, including CSV and Excel. You may also print the report directly:
- No Breakdown Drop-Down: Use this drop-down menu to view your report by No Breakdown, By Zipcode, By State, or By Country:
Note: The Breakdown options appears only when shipping is enabled, even if your business does not otherwise use shipping. Learn how to set up shipping here.
- Tax Name: Displays the name of your tax rates.
- Tax Rate: Displays the rates set for your taxes.
- Total Sales: Displays the total sales before discounts.
- Taxed Item Discounts: Displays all item discounts applied that have been marked as taxable.
- Taxed Order Discounts: Displays all order discounts applied that have been marked as taxable.
- Total Sales With Discounts: Displays total sales after discounts.
- Tax: Displays total tax applied.
- Sub Total: Displays total tax applied before surcharges.
- Total Surcharges: Displays total surcharges applied.
- Sum Total Taxes: Displays total taxes + total surcharges: