The Gift Transaction report displays all gift card transactions, adjustments, and refunds. It also shows all created gift card numbers and manual adjusts.
Gift Transactions Report Tour
The various components of the Gift Transactions report are:
- Filters button: Click this to choose Inclusions settings:
- ... Icon: Click this to export your report in various formats:
- View By Drop-Down Menu: Click this to view your report with no filter, By Actions, or By Card:
- Card #: The unique gift card number.
- Date: The date and time the gift card transaction was made.
- Customer Name: The customer attached to the gift card.
- Amount: The amount of the transaction.
- Order #: The unique order # on which the transaction was made.
- Employee Name: The employee who performed the transaction.
- Action Type: The transaction type.
- Automated: Whether or not the transaction was automated. An automated card means the card was created via the gift card flow of purchasing a gift card and then loading the card. If it is not marked as Automated on the report, it means it was created manually through the Gift Cards menu on the point of sale: