The Commission Report keeps track of commission earned by your employees, if you have previously enabled commission (link).
Commission Report Tour
The different components of the commissions report are:
- Filters button: Click this to choose Employees, Sort By, and Inclusions settings:
- ... icon: Click this to export your report in various formats:
- Employee Name: Displays all employees who have earned commission. Click the arrow to the right of their name to open all orders that earned commission.
- Order Number & Date: After you click the arrow to the right of an employee's name, you will see all orders where the employee has earned commission. The view will display the order number and the date/ time the order was taken. Click the arrow to the right of the order number to view all commissioned items included in the order.
- Items Sold: After you click the arrow to the right of an order number, you will see all commissioned items included in the order.
- Quantity: The Quantity column displays the total number of commissioned items sold in an order by an employee.
- Sales Total: The Sales Total column displays the total dollar amount of commissioned items in an order.
- Total Commission: The Total Commission column displays the total commission earned by an employee: