The Commission Report keeps track of commission earned by your employees, if you have previously set up commissions.
Commission Report Tour
The different components of the commissions report are:
- Employee Name: Displays all employees who have earned commission. Click the arrow to the right of the employee name to open all orders that earned commission.
- Order Number & Date: After you click the arrow to the right of an employee's name, you will see all orders where the employee has earned commission. The view will display the order number and the date/ time the order was taken. Click the arrow to the right of the order number to view all commissioned items included in the order.
- Items Sold: After you click the arrow to the right of an order number, you will see all commissioned items included in the order.
- Quantity: The Quantity column displays the total number of commissioned items sold in an order by an employee.
- Sales Total: The Sales Total column displays the total dollar amount of commissioned items in an order.
- Total Commission: The Total Commission column displays the total commission earned by an employee.
Commission Report Filters
The Commissions Report has various filters you can use to populate specific views. The filters are:
- Expand All: In the top left corner, click Expand All to view all orders and items your employees have earned commission on.
- Discounts: Check this box if you want to see discounts included in your commissions sales totals.
- Returns: Check this box if you want to see returns included in your commissions sales totals.
- Exchanges: Check this box if you want to see exchanges included in your commissions sales totals.
- By Order ID or By Item: Use this drop-down to arrange your commissions report by Order ID or By Item.
- Employees Filter: Use this drop-down to view the commission sales for a specific employee.
- Date Range: Use this drop-down to select your desired date range: